Monday, June 16, 2008

Craziness!!

I have reached the state where I am not only questioning my sanity, but suffering from major guilt. I nearly laughed myself silly while fighting with Nathan to give him his antibiotic. I have been a pharmacy technician for more than 10 years now, so I totally understand how terrible the medicine tastes, but after I had to chase the child around the kitchen table at my mom's house for 2 doses it was funny to see him give his dad a bad time. Nathan stood there and just started screaming at the sight of the oral syringe with the medicine in it. After I recovered from my giggles, I finally had to hold him in my lap to get him to take it. It is so crazy. It was so funny. I feel terrible guilt for laughing, but what else is a mom to do. On the upside there are only 10 more days of twice a day dosing to go! Yehaa!!

2 comments:

AMPM said...

What's wrong with Nate?
Love the new background!!

Jann said...

First, cute background.

Second, that sucks that Nate is sick, too. I wish I had any insight into giving children meds, since you've helped me with it tons, but Mason brought me even eyedrops and asked for them.