Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Blessing and a Bounce House

So I finally managed to get everyone together and all my ducks in a row and got Alex blessed on Sunday, July 13th. It was a super nice day and we had a great turn out of family and friends, including some we had not seen it quite some time. Grandpa gave Alex a beautiful blessing and from what I understand, she tried to eat the microphone. My mother-in-law (who is the very best, just in case you were wondering) bought all the luncheon goodies, so I had some crazy monies floating around that I had budgeted for the meal. After some consideration, I realized that I had 10 children under the age of 10 to entertain. Talk about madness. So as I pondered this, I had a dream that we had a bouncy slide and that it went over so good. My husband swears I got the idea from TV, but I really didn't. Well, it was no bouncy slide, it was a castle and double slides, and to say it went over well would be a major understatement. The kids (and a few adults) had a fantastic time jumping, fliping and sliding. I would rent one again in a heart beat and the company we rented from was great too. So thank you to allinfun.biz for the great bouncy. Here are some pics from Katie....the photo queen. I will post more when I have a bit more time.

A bunch of the kids on the bouncy.



A very tired Alex in her blessing dress.

2 comments:

Jann said...

I love her dress! I can't believe how big she is (even though it's not been too long since I saw her). And we may just have to pool our resources and rent of those soon...or go to Kangaroo Zoo. :)

AMPM said...

Bounce houses rock!! You got your money's worth and then some.