Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight The Movie....

Okay, so I am here to admit that I was not all that excited about Twilight being made into a movie. I truly enjoyed the book and have seen many books slaughtered in the name of making a movie out of it. But I have to tell you that I am pleasantly suprised. I was able, thru some friends to get a ticket (or 2) to an advanced screening of the movie.....I am writing this after having seen the movie at 7pm and it is not in full release until midnight tonight. So I am feeling pretty ahead of the game here. I have to tell you, I was NOT a fan of the guy playing Edward, but after seeing the movie I think he was great. I am speechless over the guy who played James....wholly HOTTIE! too bad he dies.......if you didn't know that, have you been living under a rock? So, it is not a five star work of art, but it was a ggod movie I would be more that willing to see again. Oh, and just let me say that the kid who plays Jacob....again HOTTIE!

5 comments:

Bethers Family said...

He dies!!! You ruined my life!!! ;)

AMPM said...

You give me hope!!!

Amber said...

I'm glad you wrote about this, because I read all 4 books the first 2 weeks Kylee was born. I related vampires to having babies. I am really excited about the movie, but not very many people liked it. We are going to see it next we and I'm just prepared for it to not be just like the book (Duh).

AMPM said...

My negative attitude would not let me believe that I would enjoy this movie......I DID!! I don't care what other people don't like about it. Edward could barely spit out American English properly and Jasper looked like an idiot, Charlie was so stereotyped that it was nearly painful to behold (the sucky butt ugly cop stache that no respectable cop would sport) and Jasper was a freak......not even funny, they should feel incredible shame. All said I am desperate to be Bella and live in the gloriously damp Northwest.

AMPM said...

Did I mention that Jasper looked STUPID?