Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sad.

We are sad around here. We lost a friend. And KeAnne's sister this past weekend. As hard as it is for me to know she is gone, I am even more hurt for my sweet sister-in-law. And to have to watch my little brother watch his wife hurt. I wish more than anything I could take it all away from them, to not have to see her cry and to see the anguish in his eye as he sees his wife's heart breaking. It just kills me.

Sweet Talese. I wonder if you know the wave you have made. I am sure you have no idea how far reaching this is. How many people you have affected. An insignificant moment, but, it is said that the beat of a butterflies wings can cause a hurricane. And boy has it. We will miss you. We will love you. I will keep in my heart my memories of you. The last, most vivid, you sitting at a long table with a cake in front of you. No utensils to be found, but that did not stop you. You dug right into the frosting and told me to come have some...it was pretty good. You always had a sweet tooth. I pray that you have found peace. And that your friends and family will too.

No comments: