Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Random Thoughts

As I sit here on this random Wednesday, my thoughts are this:

1. turn down the freakin volume. there are currently 5 children under the age of 5 talking/yelling/playing.

2. i am warm for the first time in days. this has an impact on me, because i am rarely cold.

3. why in the world would you make child size gloves that are not waterproof. duh!

4. laundry never ends.

5. despite my love of winter, i am not ready for SNOW! so the 3 inches in my yard better melt fast.

6. i cannot get used to Greg's new work schedule.

7. wow wow wubbzy makes me want to shove a sharp object in my ear.

8. dishes never end.

9. i want to make cinnamon rolls and cannot find the motivation to do such.

10. a nap would be so nice. too bad it is all a fantasy.

No comments: