Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween 2010

Nathan's Kindergarten Party! I loved being able to be in his classroom and help out with the party!!

The pre-trick or treat group shot
Alex, Alyssa, Nathan, Mari, Katy
Tinkerbell, Barbie Mermaid, Hook, Annie, Kitty Cat


Tink and Hook before school
Alex pretty much threw on a whole bunch of random clothing, but it turned out super cute.
Halloween this year was great! First elementary school party, which was so fun. Amazing costumes, which I am unable to take any credit for. My super wonderful neighbor pulled these awesome numbers out of her storage from when her kids were small, as in almost 20 years ago. They were a sure fire hit with my children!! And amazing. Julie has been holding out on me, that woman can SEW!! She made these costumes for her 2 the year HOOK came out. And they got their send wind with my kids, who were more than thrilled to be wearing Courtney and Cameron's old costumes. Thank you is an understatement. And I shall return them as soon as I get them spruced up a bit!!
The Richmond's were kind enough to invite us (and our friends) to their house for a lovely little Halloween party, complete with chili dinner, homemade root beer and a fantastic chemistry show done by a real chemist. The kids loved the dry ice experiments and the carving of a pumpkin with aerosol spray and a lighter. It was so neat! So thanks to Karey and Andy for having us...all of us!! We had a ball!



No comments: