Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ups and Downs

I miss the days when my kids napped. I miss those precious moments I had to myself. I love how they are growing, and most days I love who they are becoming. Like right this moment I am pretty sure our lawn care guys (best ever!!) probably know how the animals at the zoo feel. There are four little people sitting on the back deck staring and yelling at them. Nothing like mowing the lawn for an audience. And really they are pretty good kids. We have been off-track for the past two weeks, and usually I am a bedtime nazi. No matter on track or off, I make them go to bed at the same time. Well, I admit, the past week or so I have been terrible, we have been up late nearly every night and this would not be so much of a problem if the kiddos would just sleep in a little bit, but they do not. And that leads to grumpy, whiny kids. Which quickly leads to a mommy breakdown. Not a good combination. I have got to get us all back on track, or we are going to be in big trouble.

No comments: