Thursday, September 6, 2012

Holy Terror

I love my girl. I love her tenacity. How daring she is, and how she takes all things in stride. I have more than once called her my "what the hell" child. And I mean that in a good way, for her, but not for me. This child will be the death of me, I swear. Many are the times I have had to take a deep breath and just watch, knowing that whatever she is up to may not end well, and luckily, when it doesn't she cries only for a moment before she is, truthfully, back at whatever it was that she just got hurt doing. She looks at all things as something she CAN do. Hence the "what the hell" label. Alexandra looks at things, get that particular look in her eye, the one that you can just see her wheels spinning with, and you know she is off to it. No matter what it may be.

No comments: