Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Funny! and yet so sad!

Wal-Mart Cake
It took me a second, but make sure you read the story under the picture.
Keep in mind this actually really did happen.








Okay so this is how I imagine this conversation went:

Walmart Employee: 'Hello 'dis be Walmarts, how can I help you?'

Customer: ' I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week.'
Walmart Employee: 'What you want on the cake?'

Customer: 'Best Wishes Suzanne' and underneath that 'We will miss you'.

STOP LAUGHING! You can't fix stupid


.....As much as I would love to claim this one it came to me in an email and i nearly pee'd I was laughing so hard. So enjoy, and think twice next time you order you kids birthday cake.......some day I will tell you about Katie and the Target bday cake.

3 comments:

Bethers Family said...

You mean tell you about Katie crying hysterically because Target messed up big time!!! Even going thru my cake fiasco this is still hilarious- glad I can laugh now :)

Jann said...

This is awesome. Just goes to show you why a)I'm not sure I trust Walmart most of the time and b) I want to do Mason's cakes myself.

AMPM said...

As I was checking out at Ye Olde Walmart the other day....the checker told me to make sure not to smash my bread at the bottom of the cart because 'sangwiches' didn't taste right with mushed bread. I think that is more the place that I live than the store though.............maybe. Sorry to make fun. I swore I would never bring that up and make fun of that poor checker, but I couldn't resist.