Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Alexandra at Seven (almost eight) months

does it look like it tasted good?

Two lumps on a log taking a nap....Uncle Jason is good stuff.


too darn cute.

SMILE!


the newpaper doesn't stand a chance with this munch mouth


Our little girl is growing like a weed. She is so funny. Still adores her brother and anything he does, like to crawl like a crazy woman and has recently (like in the past 2 days) discovered the stairs. Good greif. I thought it was drastic when Nate could crawl at 8 months old, but really she was barely seven months old when she up and took off. I knew it was coming because she had started to use the army crawl and was trying so hard to get mobile. The past month has kept her plenty busy. She has done the whole moving thing, broken thru 2 teeth (bottom center), the stairs, in late August she finished up her 2nd ear infection, and now is pulling herself up on any and everything she can grab. And we still have a major case of the "eat its" as in if I see it I eat it. Doesn't seem to matter what it is, she tried to munch an entire Salt Lake Tribune a couple of weeks ago. I am majorly out of practice for this, as Nathan was not an everything in the mouth kind of kid. Oh well, she is healthy and happy and I will not ask for much more than that. The rest I willl endure with a smile and a chuckle.

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Joey -

She has grown so much. WOW. And I can't believe how grown up Nate is. They are beautiful kids.

AMPM said...

Hey, that's what Jason looks like in all of our pictures too:)
I still am laughing about her climbing into the bottom of the bassinet!!! Nate's first day of school picture is so cute!!

Keep climbing Ali Cat