Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's time to IMMUNIZE

Hey, watch me as I jump up on my soapbox.....Please get your kids a FLU SHOT! There are more children under the age of 2 who are hospitalized and die from the flu than elderly people. That is just plain scary. Also if you or any member of your family plan on spending ANY time at all around our dear little MAP, please make sure you get a flu shot. Her recent open heart surgery puts her at a HUGE risk should she get the flu....she will be getting her flu shot soon, ala Greg. Nathan and Alex had their this past Wednesday. I get mine around the 20th and Greg, I am sure will stab himself. I will now step down.

2 comments:

Jann said...

Thanks for saying it. This is personally how I feel about ALL IMMUNIZATIONS, not only the flu shot. We have so much stuff available now to prevent illness, if you don't get your kids immunized you are an idiot and I won't let my kid be around you. Thanks and good night.

Bethers Family said...

so when's Greg comin to my house ;) and I agree all kids need all immunizations!