Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Alexandra is ONE!

My very last baby is ONE! I am not sure where the past year has gone. Alex is so much fun and so wildly different that Nathan was that I am seriously shocked every stinkin' day. Her new feat is to climb up on the kitchen table, via the kitchen chairs, so needless to say the chairs legs are now lapped over the base of the table. I am lucky my Grandmother's table has rungs on the bottom be able to hook the to. She also has figured out that she can push things over to an item to be able to climb up onto things. Like her brother's toy box is one of her favorites, and nothing is safe from that child. She has go-go gadget arms, that I am pretty sure could reach to the moon. Last week she reached up on to the table (from the floor) and pulled down a melted frosty (MESS!) and a full cup of yogurt. It was such a mess, plus the yogurt was a Trix Kids yogurts so it had red dye in it and she ate the whole thing with her hand and got a huge stomachache from the coloring in the yogurt. I swear I am still finding and cleaning up frosty splatter.

Alex On Christmas Day in her frilly dress, and her pedal car.

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Joey -

Where has that year gone? Congrats on surviving the first year.

Jann said...

She's stinkin' cute. And also trouble with a capital "T" ;) Good luck with that!! Happy Birthday, Al!

Also, I tagged you. You know you love me ;) Check out the tag on my blogpost for the info.