Friday, January 9, 2009

Babies, Babies, Babies

So the ultrasound machine has spoken, and it has told us that KeAnne and Pete will be having........TWO BOYS! I am so excited for them and their growing family. The doctor said all looks well, which I am so happy to hear. The boys are growing well, as is KeAnne's waist band. But I must say, pregnancy has been good to her. She looks amazing and certainly has a "glow" to her. We hope and pray that all continues to go well, and that they all endure in this healthy and happy state.

Along those same lines, I am thrilled to find out that my girlfriend Jannda is having a girl She is due around the 19th of May and seems to be adjusting to the idea of having a second child. Trust me when I tell you that level of adjustment will still kick you in the teeth once the little munchkin has arrived. My girlfriend Carrie, is also having a girl, and seeing that this is her 4th, I am going to consider her a seasoned pro at this point.

My very best wishes to all the babies and their parents. I am praying for you all to be healthy and happy.

2 comments:

Jann said...

I seem to be adjusting to the idea? Maybe it's good I keep the contstant nagging fear and overwhelmed feeling to myself. :)

AMPM said...

guts/glory
after/birth
sucker/punch
grim/reaper
go/cart
kirby/hoover
cop/robber
back/labor
blood/clot
mortar/grout
shut/up