Monday, February 23, 2009

Tagged....

Okay so I have about 50 other things to do, but I am going to sneak this in. Jannda tagged me with 6 Random things/quirks tag. So here goes.



1. I have huge feet. I wear a size 11. Thanks Nate and Alex, before you I was a nice normal size 9 and a half. but no more.

2. I am game to try any food once, and I like most things, but I despise BRUSSEL SPROUTS! And I will not make my kids try them either.

3. I have "nighttime tourets" that is what my husband and cousin call the state of repeated twitching I go thru before falling asleep. I have been told it is a riot to watch.

4. I thought it was easier to recover from a c-section then a regular birth.

5. I always put veggies on my kids plates. They may not eat them, but they are there staring them in the face.

1 comment:

Jann said...

Heh, thanks for sneaking it in! And you mean it's a quirk to wear size 11 shoes? I thought it was normal.... ;)