Friday, March 6, 2009

My Husband....

So I found this on a friends FACEBOOK page and decided that it might be a fun thing to do about my sweet husband. We have been married for 9 years this May and I love every year with him more than the last. He is so amazing on so many levels....mostly becsause he puts up with me and all the crap I throw at him. So, I love ya Greg, and now I will reveal all your secrets.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Scrubs or Ghost Hunters
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? NO SALAD
3. What's one food he doesn't like? watermelon
4. What is his favorite drink? Mountain dew
5. Where did he go to high school? Hillcrest High
6. What size shoe does he wear? 9 1/2 usually
7.If he was to collect anything, what would it be? wow.....uhm......movies
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Not a fan of sandwiches
9. What would he eat every day if he could? oreos and milk
10. What is his favorite cereal? fruity pebbles
11.What would he never wear? a thong
12. What is his favorite sports team? MIAMI DOLPHINS
13. Who did he vote for? No one in favor of Nationalizing health care
14. Who is his best friend? ME
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Not enough room here.....more dishes.
16. What is his heritage? European
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Yellow cake with chocolate frosting....if he is in a cake mood, if not just good vanilla ice cream
18. Did he play sports in school? yes, for a bit
19. What could he spend hours doing? like if he had time alone? He has a book he has been trying to finish and I think he owuld love some time to play the Wii with out a 4 yr old helping.
20. What is one unique talent he has? trying anything once....except food.

2 comments:

andy pav said...

i wouldn't be so fast to say he wouldn't wear a thong. There was one time at work.....j/k. Miss you guys and miss working with that good ole hubby of yours

AMPM said...

Greg and I are kindred spirits.......hence the reason I must always take his side.....I will watch Ghost Hunters.........and I hate thongs.