Monday, March 9, 2009

Baby Update

I talked to Keanne the other day, just after her dr's appointment. All is well and the boys are growing really well. She is now 25 weeks along. I think we are almost to the point we can start counting down. To say that pregnancy has been good to Keanne is an understatement. She looks amazing, truly she has the pregnancy glow. She certainly is round, she is carrying twins for goodness sake, but she looks amazing. She and Pete sold their house in Kearns last week and are closing on their new house this week and will be moving this weekend. The best part of them moving is that their new house is a whole lot closer to me! Yahoo! Nathan is so excited to have new cousins. Alex could care less. I am sure she will love them, but right now all she cares about is the horses across the back fence. So ya for Keanne and her babies. We are so glad all is well and that we are getting closer to the boys arrival.

1 comment:

AMPM said...

You make busy sound pretty fun....and congrats that you had to choose which skirt you liked the best....I choose between the one I hate the least....jk, it's my cup half empty personality that just said that.