Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Day

So today is May 1st, at least according to my calendar. Because when I woke up this morning and looked out my window, I did not see sunshine and flowers blooming. I saw SNOW!!! Now don't get me wrong, I love winter! Love it, but I am done. I am tired of having a three year old jumping up and down in my house, I am tired of trying to figure out what to dress my baby in...will she be too hot, too cold?.....and I am sick to death of trying to figure out if I am every going to be able to plant a garden. Please oh Weather fairy bring me some nice balmy 70* days.
ANd just so you know when summer does get her and it is 100*+ I will be crying about that too.

2 comments:

Jann said...

Hey, you are totally singing my song here. Well, except for the garden planting. I just want to go to the zoo!

AMPM said...

I beg for a windless day. Just a day, where I can leave the house and not eat my own hair and most of the top soil.
I agree about the temp. I would be happy with a nice 64, once it gets much warmer I will hate that too.