Saturday, May 31, 2008

Summer Round 2

So we are hoping that the nasty weather is gone and in that, we drug the pool out of the garage....the one bought on clearance last year at the end of the season...and blew the sucker up. My cousins's daughter informed me that I had a lot of air in me to get that pool blown up. I neglected to inform her that to most people I am in fact full of hot air.....she is only three I am sure she will figure me out soon enough, but I digress, So it was nice and warm outside and since we had not planned for a pool party and my cousin and her children live some 120 miles away it was not possible to run home and grab swim wear, so we compromised,and I am not about the photos in any sort of public forum...I am not crazy, so you will simply have to take my word for it that there is some serious blackmail available on all 4 of them.

1 comment:

AMPM said...

That looks freezing! Can't wait to do it again, except this time I will be there to help:0