Sunday, May 18, 2008

Summer...for a minute


So we finally got some sun for a minute. And since we had sun we had to get out in it. We threw the kids in the car and headed up to Vivian Park and the little 12 and under fishing pond and had a ball. Our friends Jared and Katie and thier little girl Alyssa met us up there and we had lunch, caught a few fish and let the kids run wild. It was so nice and, of course, over too soon. I am proud to say I out fished them all and caught two nasty slimy fish which my sweet hubby de-hooked and threw back for me so I didn't have to touch them. Good Hubby. Yucky Fish.

2 comments:

Jann said...

You just explained in a nutshell why I don't go fishing!

AMPM said...

Are you still alive? We haven't talked forever. The fishing looked fun. Our trip up to Heber was nixed by a near appendectomy.