Monday, September 21, 2009

Do you want me to make YOU something?

Free Offer Today. I found this hard-to-pass-up offer on my friend's blog:The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me--my choice! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees you will like what I make! (I can only hope!)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done some time this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be--it may be cards, something delicious, a paper weight, or a complete surprise to you (and me)! Who knows?
5. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog.
The first 5 people to comment on your blog post get something made by YOU!I don't know how this will work, but I hope it will be fun for all(and that at least 5 people comment)I took her up on it, so here is my official "I'm in the game" post. It's the ultimate give and take!

So here we go, If you don't have a google ID and follow me, shoot me an email and I will add you thru the comment if you want to play. Hum, Iam curious to see who wants the goods. (or whatever it may be that you get. I have to think on it.)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm commenting, I'm commenting... hopefully I'll have a good idea come to mind for my turn at doing this!!