Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Look Back at 31.

Seems like every year seems to go faster than the last one. Not sure why or how that happens, but it sure seems to be the case. I am a little over 2 hours away from my 32nd birthday. As usual, my husband has to work. He will be off on friday, when we will be in full birthday mode.....for our son. I pretty much knew that once I had children, my birthday would get a bit lost in the mix. But I certainly did not plan on having a child with a birthday in such close proximity to mine. Oh well, I guess some where a higher power had other plans. So off to birthday weekend, it should be a blast.

2 comments:

Jann said...

Wow, you're old. :-P

Amber said...

I know how you feel about the birthday thing. Mine has been lost since I was 16. We should just get together and celebrate eachother.