Monday, April 19, 2010

Little P

Little P just chillin' at the hospital!

I have a friend who has a little girl....and at this point, I have to stop and take a deep breath. Little P is just younger than my own daughter. A beautiful, amazing nearly 2 year old little girl. But, she is not a healthy girl. She is at a great hospital with amazing staff to care for her, she had a minor surgery this past Friday, and she is getting ready to under go major surgery at the end of April. My heart hurts for her mom and Dad. They are such sweet, strong people. Who have already endured so much with their daughter. Watched her go through so much.................I am fortunate enough to not only know these people, but to get to see Little P's story as it unfolds. I get her mommy's emails. And most days I cheer, but today's was hard and broke my heart a little. Today's made me cry and made me think I needed to do something, no matter how small, to help this sweet family. So please, can I ask you, my friends, to offer a quick positive thought, prayer, quite moment of hope for this little family of 3. Whatever your faith, your higher power. Please remember this beautiful little girl. If nothing else, to give her family peace and love in their hearts. They have been through more, in 2 years, then most of us will ever even have to consider, and are not yet to the end of their road. I cannot do much else for them, this I can do. This makes me feel a little less helpless.

No comments: