Thursday, June 10, 2010

THE Wedding

My bother-in-law is getting married. This Saturday. And needless to say, things here have gotten a little nuts. Mike and Steph are getting married about an hour out of town in at beautiful Inn. Everyone here has big responsibilities. Even the kids. Who are the flower girl and ring bearer. They could not be prouder or more excited. Greg is one of the groomsmen, and I am in charge of the decorations and set-up. Luckily I have amazing friends and family who are going to help me make my vision come true even if they all think I am a little bit cooky right now, becasue I can see it all in my head and am NOT doing welll in sharing it! We should be gettting some family photos taken at the wedding and I will be mroe than happy to share them, once I have copies of them! I am no where near ready, but will be soon. Off to shop for a last few things!

No comments: