Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Early August 2011

Seems our month has flown by. I realize it is only half over really, but there has been so much.

Next week Alex will start preschool. She is so excited. Yesterday I registered her for her first ballet class. She is so excited. The girl does everything full on, so she is always excited.

Nathan has been in school for just about 3 weeks now, and he continues to amaze me. He can count to 8 in Chinese, and I swear his Chinese vocabulary grows every day. I just stare in awe. He is able to pronounce things so clearly, and he loves it. I am excited that we have found such a fun and challenging program. I could never imagine having done what he is going at this age. But I am excited for him to grow and to learn such a unique language.

Greg FINALLY transferred to his new store. Oh, the luxury. He is 15 minutes from home. Went from a 65 mile commute to 15 miles. I think we got a huge raise just based of the gas $$ we will be saving. Plus his new schedule is much more our style and his new 2nd pharmacist seems like a super nice guy.....as opposed to the gems he had been working with. He is looking forward to working to get to know his patients and his staff. Ya Greg!

Me, just mom and chauffeur. Always something that needs to be done.....dishes, laundry, bedrooms, bathrooms. You name it I clean it. I did get to love on some brand new puppies yesterday. Oh my are they sweet. And no we are not getting one.

1 comment:

AMPM said...

Look at you blogster......keeping up with all of the blogging!