Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Late August 2011



Well, life as we know it will never be the same. Alex is now a preschooler. I know it is trite, but they grow up so freaking fast. Wasn't I just holding a new baby, blah blah blah. I love that my baby is growing into such a sweet girl. She is smarter than I give her credit for....she likes to seem pretty aloof about things, but really sucks them in like a sponge. She is so different from Nathan, which is so much for me to wrap my brain around. I knew they would be different, but I truly had no idea how very different they would be. My little trouble-maker has not given her teacher one bit of grief. I guess she saves it all for me! She loves school and asks every morning when she gets up if it is a school day for her. She also wants to know when she will get to go to Nathan's big school (elementary school).One thing at a time kiddo! Currently she has a thing for baby dolls, "Pocatontis" and Fancy Nancy books. This girl is so amazing. I love watching her grow and learn and surprise me almost everyday.

1 comment:

Amber said...

We are in the same boat you and me. She is a Q-T!