Thursday, September 8, 2011

My little ballerina

Or maybe I should title this post "my little sassypants" both titles are very fitting. I know I just said it, but I LOVE this girl. Spunk. Sass. Mouthy. Precious. Amazing. Our first day of ballet. Yes, our. I am so right there with her. I stood glued to the window, tucking in my hiney....engaging my abs.....stand straight and tall. And I could not hear one word. I am such a nerd. I wanted to be right there next to her, but this is her moment and her turn. I want her to love this. I want her to want to dance. I realize I have no control over this, but I want to share this with her. I had to quit dance at way to soon (in my world) because of circumstances beyond my control and I missed it and still do. I am 30-something and still long for a good ballet technique class. Only time will tell how this plays out. I am hoping she will love it and it will be good for her. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: