Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Coincidences?

Pete and KeAnne and their boys in their going home outfits



Okay for those not aware, my brother and I are only 11 months apart in age. Pete was born in November 1978, I was born in December 1977. So yes, my mom was pregnant for 2 years, nearly non-stop. We have always been pretty close. There are only 2 of us. We have spent most of our lives making each other crazy. And I love it. We have also both always been close to our cousins who are our age. But, our boys are taking it just too far. Here are the facts, as they stand today.


Nathan, Andrew, and Cooper were all born at 33 weeks (and some days). All three spent 3 weeks in the NICU. (Nate 21 days, Cooper and Andrew 20 days). All 3 boys came home from the hospital on a holiday. (Nate on Christmas 2004, Andrew and Cooper on Memorial Day 2009.), and last but not least, and this is the weird one, the holidays date was the 25th day of the month.


They are three unique little creatures. I cannot wait to see what Andrew and Cooper grow up to be like. (I am not trying to rush that at all!) Cooper looks just like Nathan...which is adorable! Andrew looks like Keanne's side of the family, so he is a darn cutie too. I am curious to see how these three bond in their lifetimes together. Hmmmmmmmmm.........

2 comments:

AMPM said...

I LOVE the shamrocks! Cool choice guys......even though this isn't your blog.

JM said...

Keanne needs to start one so everyone can keep up with the boys.