Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mom Jeopordy

The Answer:

Things you never thought you would say.....

The Question:

What is "Alex stop dancing on the coffee table"
"I am so sick of seeing weiner, put on some underwear"
"If you do one more headstand on my couch you will not have a head"
"Stop chewing on your shirt"
"Yes you can have yogurt for dessert"
"Just because you are 4 and can use DAMN correctly in a sentence does not
mean you can say it"

I am sure there will be a part 2 to this. I swear that my kids do and say the strangest things.

3 comments:

Jann said...

Tee hee. I love this. And you totally forgot...

"Hold on, guys. The nice lady just has to put away the goat."

"Um, no. That's NOT snow."

I'm sure I've heard many others. :)

Bethers Family said...

LOL thanks for my laugh of the day!

AMPM said...

Weiner isn't so bad.