Friday, October 2, 2009

One of Those Days.

I am having one of those days. The one where every time I speak I bite my tongue. The one where I am very inclined to speak my mind at any and every subject. These are not good days for me. I know myself too well, and know that ultimately I will probably say something I might later regret or more likely wish I had said in a kinder way. Even if it is the truth. I am one of "those" people. I speak my mind, and frankly do not necessarily consider whether what I say will hurt your feelings or not. I am frequently out-spoken. Ask anyone who knows me. I am agrivated by a number of things today, and still by nothing. I do not wish to out any particular thing or person for my feelings. In fact I am attributing at lot of this feeling to a major NYQUIL hangover....wowzer that threw me for a loop last night! But I need to put it out there somewhere, somehow, and so dear blog you get my rant. At least the worst of it for today.

3 comments:

Alison said...

I have the same problem. Luckliy I have a very understanding husband.

JM said...

I do too, but he is at work.

AMPM said...

Uh.....not sounding to hot