Tuesday, July 26, 2011

First Grade......part 1.

In just about 30 minutes Nathan will meet his English speaking first grade teacher, shortly after that we will meet his Chinese speaking teacher. Then tomorrow he will have his first full day of first grade. My mind is whirling. I am excited, nervous, anxious.....you would think it is my first day! I want things to go so well for him. To learn and to grow. I am excited for the chance to spend some one on one time with my sweet girl. She and I, we are going to miss Nate during the day, but I think that we will be happy to spend quality time together. It will be interesting to see how it is just she and I all day together.

1 comment:

Laura Dawes said...

I can't believe our kids are already in 1st grade. How did your first day with just Alex go? I barely made it with Abby. I really needed big sis here to distract her for me.