Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thankful Days 6-11

Okay, I fully admitted that I would probably get behind, so here is to catching up!

Day 6.
Today I am thankful for extended family. And not just the blood kind, though I have a good number of them that are fantastic. All those out there who are so good to me and that I love like family, thanks for being there for me.

Day 7.
Wonderful neighbors and neighborhood. We live in an amazing place. Our next door neighbors are a Godsend. I would not move unless I could take them with me. They are kind and helpful and their daughter Courtney is so amazing with my kids. Especially Nathan. They have a unique bond those 2 that I would not trade for the world. I do not know a lot of 19 year olds who will drop nearly everything for a 4 year old. And whose boyfriend is also so kind to my kiddies. Thanks "Egan". Our extended neighborhood is also great. They are kind and thoughtful. They are inclusive and for the most part do not spend their days judging us for being a family with more than one religious view.

Day 8.
Beautiful, healthy nephews that I get to spend alot of time with. I am so fortunate that my little brother and sis-in-law trust me with their boys. I love them like they are my own and cannot wait to teach them all the things their mom has specifically asked me not to, kidding Keanne.

Day 9.
The three best friends a girl could ask for. And you crazies know who you are....Amy (my sista), Katie (my voice of reason) and Heather ( my shorter and older twin) They are the most amazing women I know. And together we are nuts. I seem to do really dumb ( and I do mean DUMB) things when I am with them, but it is because I am totally comfortable with them. I never have to wonder if there will be cattiness or nastiness. There never is. And for that I am so very thankful. Now to just see them more often........

Day 10.
This may seem silly to some, but today I am thankful for an awesome foot doctor. When I first saw Dr. Elkins in Sept I was in pain every second of the day, not anymore, thank you very much. He is a wonderful Dr. who listens to everything I say, which I am sure half the time he wishes he didn't have to do. He is caring and funny. I feel like he is someone I can talk to and not someone there to judge me like some doctors I have seen. I do not dread seeing him, and would recommend him to anyone in need of a great podiatrist.

1 comment:

AMPM said...

right back at ya sista....