Friday, July 23, 2010

Alaska Day 3

My mom was off today, so I got a little break to go get my car inspected. Should have stayed home. After 2 (yes TWO) ridiculous hours, I find out not only is my car NOT done, after they quoted me 90 minutes, but they have pulled it off half finished so that they could bump an "appointment" ahead of me. After I stared at him in disbelief, I told him to give me my keys, I was done. No one had said they were moving another person ahead of me and they were already 30 minutes over their time quote. I must look like I have all day. Seriously, the only thing saving them from public display of my displeasure is that they gave me the emission test they had finished for free. Needless to say I will NOT be returning, and once I can keep a civil tongue in my head there will be a very unhappy letter going out. But other than that we were good. Court took the kids for Slurpees (she is the best!!!) We had pizza for dinner and now my 2 sweet angels are fast asleep, I think I shall join them! Good Night all!

No comments: