Wednesday, April 2, 2008

10 things about me

So, I again was inspired by my crazy cousin, but i am not about to try to come up with 100 things about myself. I figures that 10 would be plenty for now.......

1. I could really use to sleep for a week. The whole sleep when the baby sleeps thing is only effective for the first child.

2. I love to bake and cook.

3. I am up to my eyeballs in Ronald Mcdonald House Gala stuff.

4. I do believe that my husbands days off go by much too quickly.

5. I have the best little family on the planet.

6. I wish I had more time to read.

7. I am in love with Kool-aid and Cranberry juice (since i can't have soda-pop)

8. I once was organized and could complete a sentence without fading off.

9. Everyone in my little family of four has a name that can be shortened. (even me!)

10. I wear a size 11 shoe.

1 comment:

AMPM said...

You need to list the jobs you've had sometime!! I think there are ones I don't know about, or at least don't remember.