Monday, April 7, 2008

Working Girl (not THAT kind)

Okay, so Amy asked me to list the jobs I have working in my lifetime..........this is going to be soooo pitiful. Alright from the most recent right on down the line.....

1. Mom
2. Pharmacy Tech
3. Eddie Bauer
4. Blimpie Sandwich Maker
5. Mervyn's shoe department and stocker
6. Taco Bell
7. Kitchen staff at a retirement communtiy
8. Joann Fabrics
9. Plant Waterer at a nursery (not kids)

That is the list of real paying jobs I have had in my days. I could live without ever working fast food again, which is ironic seeing how much I enjoy preparing and serving food. I loved working at Eddie Bauer, not so crazy about the politics of the store I worked at. Mervyn's was a short time in college and I was good at it, but I really hated the office politics there.

I am really happy with my jobs I have right now. I am a full time Mom to my 2 children and get the pleasure of being a part time pharmacy tech. It is a really nice mix for me.

1 comment:

AMPM said...

I distinctly remember taco bell.