Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I LOVE a deal...

As anyone who knows me will atest, I love a good deal. I clip coupons for the grocery store, I search for coupons before I order online, my credit cards all have rewards attached to them. I enjoy the hunt for a bargin, but one that had alluded me to this point was deals on hair care products. I am pretty finike about my hair....it is naturally curly and I have a TON of it, so taking good care of it is a must. One of my dearest friends has introduced me to a wicked cool website and I am soooooo excited. It is Salonsavings.com and the deals are immense. They carry a bunch of brands and I am nearly giddy at the prices. So please check it out.

The other way I love to save money on the internet is to go to EBATES.COM. They are a rebate site and it is awesome. I got $21 back on Alex's crib bedding. All you have to do is click thru the site to order and then watch the $$ come back to you. It is amazing. They have all the major retailers and the you can't hardly beat getting anywhere from 2-26% back.

Oh, the deals, the deals!

2 comments:

Jann said...

I'm so glad to have another
"product princess" in my circle... I was starting to feel like the only person in my world with this icky, wild, unruly hair. At least I know I'm not alone AND now we're not breaking the bank, either!

AMPM said...

Fun stuff. I will try ebates. I just ordered 8 pieces of clothing from The Children's Place for less than $30. I felt pretty good.