Friday, April 18, 2008

Six Questions

My girlfriend email this to me, so i decided to share my answers.

1) Four places I go over and over: Macey's, Target, My Mom's house, Greg's Mom's house
2) Four people who e-mail me regularly: Amy, my Mom, Katie, Ebates
3) Four of my favorite places to eat: Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, Cracker Barrel, Tres Hombres
4) Four places I would rather be right now: at home, on a sunny sandy beach, disneyland with my kiddies, a quiet place with my hubby
5) Four people I think will respond: N/A
6) Four TV shows I watch over and over: Good Things Utah, News, One Tree Hill, Dancing with the Stars

1 comment:

Jann said...

I find it hilarious that you could go none of the four places you would at the same time. It also amuses me that we shop at the same stores, eat at the same places, would go basically the same places, and watch the same shows. I guess that's what makes us friends!