Saturday, April 12, 2008

Finally..........

So after years of waiting, it has finally happened, two of my best friends now live within a half an hour of me!!! Heather now joins Katie in the homes I can get to with out having to stop for gas. I could tell you of my excitement, but the words are just too hard to come by. Now if I should just get my sista-cousin up to my neck of the woods, my little world would be complete.

Heather and Loren and Mari now live in Woods Cross and we are so excited. After much stress and frustration (on Heather's part) the move has been made and Yahooo! So how many boxes are left to unpack, a whole bunch, and now that we have the fridge taken care of....good grief what an ordeal that was! They are left to spend the first of many nights in their new home. May their home be filled with much love.

No comments: