Monday, January 18, 2010

New Blog

A new blog is born.......

I love my family blog, but I do not think it is the place to let out all my rants. I try to keep it PG and about the fam. So I started myself a new blog. One where I can write about all the crap that comes to mind. One that is an outlet for the little voice in my head.

I, recently, have found writing to be an outlet for me, which is kinda suprising. In the past writing has always been something I was forced to do. I would enjoy a good note or letter, but I was not one to have a diary or journal. That was like a high school project gone all wrong. So let me say my new blog is no work of literary genius. It is mearly my outlet. I am not generally a stickler for spelling or puncuation. And I am not going to start now. I would love to have you follow me, and if you are crazy enough to want to hear my thoughts on something, feel free to drop me an email and I may just take you up on it in a future post.

so here is the address to the new blog........

http://whateverrantings.blogspot.com/

And I am warning you, it really is all about me! (as frightening as that maybe)

No comments: