Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Two is Gonna be TROUBLE!


This is what her room looked like today when she got up from her nap.Clearly she was a busy little bugbite before she let us know she was awake. And yes, that is a little puddle of pee in the upper left hand corner! You can see her diaper wadded up under the blanket in the middle of the picture amongst the wet wipes and the baby powder.

Alex will be 2 next week. And I am dreading every second of her as a two year old. I fully admit I was spoiled with Nathan. Two with him was fun and dare I say mellow. He was a talkitive little dude and never really got into trouble. There is a reason I had him first, because he was such a gem I thought, sure why not have another. This one is such and angel the next one will be too. So wrong. Don't get me wrong, I would not trade her for the moon. And the more I get to know both of them, the more I wonder how a parent can walk away from their child. But she will spend her days CLIMBING on every nerve I have. I really hope she is getting this all out of her system now or we might really be in trouble when she gets older! I guess I should call my mom and apologize again.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Ah, the memories. I would wake up to this every day with Miss Carly. Her fav was use whatever diaper ointment she could find to finger paint on the walls. I hate to tell you that 3 was far worse for us than 2. With my Brianna she woudn't make messes when she was 2 she just enjoyed sticking stuff up her nose. Good Luck!

JM said...

Alison, you are NOT helping! But I love ya anyway!

Amber said...

thanks for making me laugh! or should I thank Alex?