Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This one is for Sonja....

Sonja asked for a new picture of the twins, and here it is. This one is from Christmas morning and they are at my house with my cute Mom. And just in case you don't know....Andrew (Tank)is on the left and Cooper (Tiny) is on the right, and they are styling their spiffy Christmas Eve jammies. The boys are now just about nine months old (on Feb 5th) and they are awesome. They stay with us 3 days a week, and we have loved watching them grow. Andrew is a roller. Steam Roller. HA! He can travel for miles one roll at a time. I think he is considering pulling him self up on things (at which point life as I know it will come crashing (possibly literally) down.) Cooper is alot like Nathan was, more thoughtful and spends a lot of time just soaking it all in. I have a new view on life as a mom of twins, and I feel for those mom's. I will admit that there are days, when they go home and I am just pooped! But I wouldn't trade it for anything!

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Thanks Joey - they are tooooo cute!